Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Twilight zone of MBA

It is probably the most interesting time of my MBA journey so far.. Just a month left before I will be out in the corporate jungle with the newly learnt skills.. ready to face the world.. with dreams and ambitions of bringing radical changes the way people do business. Believe me every MBAite goes through this phase in life and sometimes this one month or two month phase just before completion of MBA defines the future road map for some of us.. As we start looking at a bigger picture.. start connecting the dots .. things become more clearer and suddenly we see light at the end of the tunnel (hahaha all MBA jargon.. can't help it.. now I am an MBA).. perspectives change radically..

I try to recapture the moments when I came to the college last year with dreams n ambitions..and compare them with what I want to do today... how different I am today as a person.. as a professional .. last one year or so has changed me to some extent.. I would be wrong if I'd claim I am a totally new person.. but yes to some extent I am a changed person.. more on the professional side than on the personal side.. though I have been through a very demanding schedule, changes have been more on the external layers of my personality than internal..

This rings in bell somewhere that whether this a signal that I have missed the objective of MBA?
Was I successful in achieving what I wanted to from an MBA? Am I really closer to my dreams than I was an year before? How much value addition has this course done to me? In the end was it all worth it? Is the price I paid for it justified.. both tangible costs in $ and intangible costs in terms of losing the job, staying away from family, sleepless nights and reducing hair line.. :)

These are the questions which only future will tell but at the moment I just want to sit back, relax and look at all the interesting things I have been part of in last one year.
..

Hoping things will shape up the way I want them to.. or in a way they are good for me..

Man complaining about lack of time is not organized

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MBA Course - Articles, Resources, Tutorials and Videos. MBA Course programs and business schools that includes admission tips, scholarship links, and glossary of terms only at www.mbacource.info