Monday, January 1, 2007

Dreams, Hopes and wishes

YEar 2007 is here..
Wishing u all a great year ahead..
My motto for this year.. Work Hard .. play hard . .. while doing all this HAVE FUN.. it will add 'zing' to the life.. sometimes things are out of control .. sometimes we are lucky.. it is all part of life..
With this mantra I will try to live my year 2007. This is a pretty important year for me (as always) .. got so much of learning to do.. so much of action .. planning .. execution.. well I am really excited about all this.. Also some important decisions to make .. some pretty important ones.. I wish I could see future results of those decisions to make the correct decision :) but as we have been taught in MBA (will be reminded again n again during the rest of the course) there are no Bad decisions.. it is all about informed decisions.. so I will try to make more informed decisions.. rest is not in my hand.. I will work bit more harder and smarter... With so much going around it is natural that sometimes decisions will turn out to be the bad ones.. then I will try to have the positive attitude n move on..

my new year resolution.. ummmm not really.. thinking of one.. the moment I will have it .. it will be here.. help me guys..

its the last week of our vacation time before we start the grind again.. its gonna be tough.. after ths break time.. we have to hit the ground running.. some submissions in week 1 itself.. :( good days do not last for ever.. but there is something special about those tense hectic study days.. which I am sure each one of us missed in vacation.. its so much fun.. so many things to do.. sometimes you wonder is it all possible for a single man without clone to achieve so much.. NO WAYS.. well the truth is we have been proved wrong many times in the past.. so now I kind of believe that..
lets see how it goes..
with so many dreams .. hopes.. n wishes .. I prepare myself for the year 2007, at the moment the most important year ... wish me luck

.... Keep Learning and Working HARD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi manav
u told MBA tranforms a person completely but into what????
into a working machine.
Is achieving targets to help capitalism expand is the whole sole purpose of life????

Dont you think you are missing a lot other avenues and views of life that are worth watchng

shipra said...

Manu, like they say "grass is always greener on the other side of the fence". you have to be in the other person's position to appreciate their act and some how life teaches you to do that. MBA may not be fun to do but at least it will give you a lot of other things in life that you've always dreamt of..... so like my fav guy say.... keep walking. I know I'm a lot younger than you to be giving you all this talk but actually come down to think of it, we've been doing that for each other for a very long time. So keep going man.