Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry X-Mas and New Year

Time passes by so fast.. suddenly its been two weeks past our final presentations.. ..
I m still in sleep mode.. which means sleeping 10-12 hours a day (0600 - 1600 hrs).. specially during daytime .. very typical of an engineer be it from US or from India.. we cant sleep during night..
hmm on top of that u include movie time (4 *2 = 8 hours) .. chatting n food (in the remaining time).. n there u go . no time left for nything else.. I wish I had 30 hrs in a day.. but just wondering if that could have really helped..so as usual time is less n so many things to do.. one need to prioritize.. thts one of the 'guru matras' at MBA .. time management.. how to keep devoting time to the important things.. while working on least important ones at the back-end.. Before coming to Sauder I was bad at it.. but now may be I have improved 10%.. still a long way to go.. hoping that I will be good in it oneday.. Vancouver the best city to live in.... yet needs to be explored.. need to go to places.. downtown.. waterfront.. skiing .. snow boarding.... I wonder if its possible to do all this in next ten days.. wait n watch.. as of now.. got some time to clear the mess in my room .. my living room.. then some cooking.. n then aah.. movie time..
catch ya later.. till that time scionara.. whatever..

Merry X-Mas and great New Year..

... ... ... Its not important how long you lived BUT how u lived ...

1 comment:

Teddy said...

Hi Manav

Greetings from old germany. Nice to here from you. I hope you are really working hard - that's what you want :-) And you got the chance to do this. Make your way of life. I trust you.

Greetings
Karsten