Monday, February 26, 2007

Welcome to Term II

So here we start again.. cases, group assignments, lectures .. nothing new or interesting in this.
But we do have something to add spice to this routine now.. INTERNSHIP HUNT. So while we are struggling to submit case ontime and to stay awake in classes, we also have to look in for internships - 3 month short job where we work in company and supposedly learn something new.

Wow isnt it wonderful. As if we were having loads of free time up our sleeves to take on this 'Extra responsibility'. I propose we should have one term just for internship hunt and nothing else. It will do loads of good to each one of us.

To make matters worse I have still not decided about my modules for the term. I am still doing flip-flop between strategy and finance modules. Hoping to sort that out in a day or two.

With winters getting milder with each passing day, I am relieved that atleast I have one less thing to take care of. Still will take precautions.

Keep looking for updates. Lot of action in this term. I am sure I will squeeze some time to post in stuff here n there..

One of my fav quotes is ....

Music is the pause between two notes..

No comments: