Friday, April 20, 2007

Term III

This Morning

Life has begun
again, Father
You have given me another day of grace,
Another day to live:
to speak to someone,
to touch someone,
to ask for something,
to take something,
to give something.
Whatever I make of this day,
Whatever I become this day
I put into Your hands

- ANNE SPRINGSTEEN


What a lovely way to start new day, new venture, new project, new assignment and of course new term. Yes we have the new term staring at us starting next week. How do I know.? I have started receiving mails from the profs for the submissions due next week. No more fun. No more dating. No more flirting. No more dreaming. No more chatting. .. it hurts.. I need somebody to wake me up from this dream break of two weeks which we luckily got this time.

It went by in a flash. I still have not finished even half the items on my list of 'To Do' during this break. I have not even finished watching a quarter of the movies I had planned to watch in this break.. ahh..

Looking fwd to this new term .. We will have new cases.. new faces in the class (since we get to chose our courses), new profs, new rooms (we are moving into a new building for this term. It will be more fun with late night submissions, groun discussions and internship hunt and project work. Wow.. so much to catch upon in next 6 weeks..

I was lucky in term II to get my internship. Having secured that I hope to concentrate (believe me its just a thought..) fully on studies. No distractions !!!! ;) But summer is here.. SUN is here .. no more rain.. only bright warm sunny days.. it will be tough to sit n study... its not an excuse.. Still I will try hard .. not to ..

Keep watching this space for more.. in near future.. I will be back with some more interesting stuff.. But before I leave here is another lovely poem

Hope for tomorrow


Hope thinks tomorrow will be brighter;
Faith knows,
And knowing, is the surer of the two,
And makes it true.

But when the morrow lengthens into night
And shadows throng,
Hope, like another dawn, transfuses faith
And makes it strong

- MINNIE KLEMME

2 comments:

westwind blowing said...

mmm, that's so true, one never manages to get through one's to-do list during the holidays. and it's always like that - when studying, one never never gets to enjoy the most beautiful of days! gud luck! n dont forget to keep blogging! btw, such a lovely prayer

Bird said...

Thanx Westwind.

But I beg to differ from u on 'one never never gets to enjoy the most beautiful of days'.... I guees.. no I am sure after been through both the phases that one gets to enjoy the life only in student life.. u can appreciate little thins which u ignore while u r under stress for closing the next big business deal .. or busy preparing the presentation for your team...
STUDENT LIFE IS THE BEST...