Saturday, September 8, 2007

First week @ college after internship

Ever heard of a phrase .. "like a kid in an adults bar.."... That would be apt for my first week at college after internship .. I had absolutely no idea what was going on.. where am I .. what am I suppose to do .. and why were things happening so fast..

Believe me.. it was total craziness for me.. change in schedule.. no more early morning 7.15 bus .. no more laid back afternoons.. n scheduled meals.. nothing was planned .. but at the same time everything was defined.. change of college building.. no idea of lecture rooms... now I realize how messy it can be if you do not plan it out in advance.. so much of action..

Just like in any MBAite's life, my first week post summer had all the ingredients .. lectures.. cases.. submissions.. companies presentations.. company postings.. deadines .. late night group discussions.. class room sessions.. workshops.. all in course of one week n tht too the first week itself.. wow.. I love it.. so much of energy.. so much to do.. n still u feel u cud hv done much better..

so the first week already been a history n finally after deciding about my courses for this semester.. I feel confident that things will not be as bumpy as first week... need to take care of my assignments for the next week... but having a timetable which is known to me in advance (for a change..hehehe) I think I am in good shape.. but as we all know MBA always keep you guessing .. so I am waiting for my next surprise and piece of action which will squeeze in my already packed schedule..

Let the game began...

No comments: