Monday, September 3, 2007

Internship or Paid Vacation

Still not able to figure out what to say... Was it my internship where people expect to slog for 18 hours a day and 7 days a week .. or was it a paid vacation where in one gets paid to enjoy.. :))
I guess you got it.. it is about my internship.. it was one of the best times.. excellent team.. best of the people.. kewl environment.. n awesome location.. I was lucky in the last bit.. as my seat happen to be one of the best locations on the floor.. even better than some of the big shots... we use to call it 'Million dollar real estate'.. n I was sitting on that location.. for three months.. oh .. time flies so fast.. the
very reason of not writing any post was that I was enjoying the summer of Vancouver.. it was a bit rainy but overall great.. having some liquidity always helps.. so lot of partying.. kewl food.. n fun.. masti.. all packaged into my internship..

check out the pics.. yes all these pics are from my office seat.. awesome views.. isn't it..?

I will miss my office seat.. as there were couple of my office colleagues eying for that seat.. so I am sure someone must have occupied that by now....

Now coming back to school.. the real grind.. the real action.. have to look for a job.. on west coast.. hmmm that will be some fun.. specially with not many firms on this side..... along with studies.. this time I am planning to take some marketing and HR courses.. no more finance .. no more numbers or models.. pure discussions..n experience... that will be some fun.. hmm also working in a team to organize a golf tournament for the school and local charities.. lot of time will go into that so next 6 weeks are totally action packed.. I dont think I can squeeze any other activity in between.. but yes I have saying that since last one year.. n still doing things which initially never seems realistic.. that is the beauty of MBA .. it makes you do things which you have never thought about.. so many things to do.. so many dreams to achieve.. so many milestones to go.. before saying.. Yes.. I did it.. keep looking for more action.. n pics.. this will be fun...



Have fun with your difficulties; but overcome them
Laugh at your mistakes; but learn from them
Joke over your troubles; but gather strength from them

No comments: