Sunday, April 22, 2007

So many things to do

Sometimes I wonder is it
- less time which is forcing me not to do all the things I have planned OR
- my lack of time management skills which forces me to not to do things the way I have planned..
I know the answer but do not want to answer that.. I am afraid to accept the fact that even the grueling 8 months of MBA has so far not taught me time management.. I wonder if I will ever be able to learn that.. its tough..for me atleast.. I want to have some uncertainty drive my life.. not to have control over things all the time.. though it adds some stress but it is more fun at the same time.. just to give you an glimpse of what I am saying..

"I have no fixed schedule of sleeping.. I may sleep for 20 hours in a day (believe me I can do that.. infact I did that yesterday when there was no power in my block for 24 hours .. yes.. its true ..it happens in Canada as well) or may sleep for as little as 4 hours when I am watching 4 movies back to back..

I sleep sometime as the normal human beings .. from 10 pm - 8 am in the morning..
Sometime my timings are 7 am - 4pm... sometime I break my sleep hours in 3-4 breaks of 2-3 hours each evenly distributed through out the day..:) "


this is what I like in my life.. randomness.. I love it.. but yes.. it forces me on backfoot (like a rising bouncer in a cricket match) since sometimes I am not able to achieve as much as I would like to.. but that is fine.. I accept that.. At the same time I am able to keep myself flexible enough to do things which otherwise are not possible.. like talking to all my friends across globe in a week.. having different time schedule.. ...

This phase in my life will always remain very special for me.. since after joining professional world, I realized there were so many things which I could have done as a student ... the freedom it gives you over your own life.. is amazing.. I am enjoying every moment of this aspect in MBA.. and at the same time learning so many great things.. its amazing..

still.. so many things to do.. which I am not finding time to do.. I am trying to figure out the ways to achieve more out of 24 hours.. meanwhile if you have any suggestions do post them as a comment.. wd appreciate that..:)

I was running against time to achieve all my dreams and ambitions..
so I kept moving without waiting for success........ ... ... ...

1 comment:

CricketCritic said...

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."

Atleast u know where u r gng wrong...I dont even know whts wrong with me...:-)