Sunday, April 29, 2007

When time flies so fast....


So far I would rate this week the most chaotic and hectic and happening week for me this year.. definitely among the top three ... speaker event for the club .. accounting courses .. submission in week one itself.. n in next three days submissions n presentations.. wow.. I like this atmosphere. .. its so full of energy.. so much to do.. then gotta attend other events as well to stay tuned to whats happening in MBA .. wow..

One of my cousins got married in India this week.. it was fun as was told to me.. lot of functions in two days .. ceremonies.. dance .. party .. great food .. I love Indian marriages.. Last week I went to a near by beach with one of friends - Mak.. who happens to be a photographer as well in his free time.. I am posting some of his pics .. the fact that I am in those pics is just a coincidence.... Hope you will like them...

While I am preparing myself for the next week you must be wondering if I am so busy why the hell I am wasting time by writing a blog.. well thats what I have learnt at MBA so far... things will happen no matter what you do.. keep those things in perspective which matters to you... take some time off and do the stuff which you like.. its about time management.. I am taking the first baby steps in this direction.. but still gotta lot to catch up.. ...


................Sometimes you can win by losing..........

3 comments:

English Summers said...

amazing pics bhai..
after reading ur blogs, it feels like oxford mba is just too easy.. i got nothing much to do in the next couple of weeks!
ha ha ha ha

Just another league match against another college this Wed

English Summers said...

no, seriously i got nothing to do...

shipra said...

Fabulous pictures, great write up.