Thursday, December 21, 2006

Core No More...

Hurrayyyyyyy

Most of us are finally through with the core.. with grades out all of us did good n are now busy making plans for the vacations.. Suddenly after 15 weeks.. we have some time to think bout ourselves.. our lives.. n no work to do.. wow.. its amazing feeling BUT somehow somewhere I wish it should have been there for some more time...it was not as tough as it seems to be.. I checked my earlier blogs.. was it really that tough.. dont know.. good thing is we did it..experienced it.. n we are now a bit better person than before we started it..

It was tough.. intense and enriching experience.. we had fun.. we cried sometimes.. we were bruised .. hurt.. felt helpless sometimes.. but at the same time I felt strong sometimes.. sense of achievement .. contented.. after weeks of hard work.. believe me one has to experience it to understand it..

We had our 'Core No More' party.. everyone was relaxed.. recovering from the last four days of effort put in for presentations.. some nervous.. some never cared.. some really happy..
They all have some plans for coming vacations already.. some going back to meet their families.. some for Skiing .. some got long Shopping list (u know whom I m referring to...)
For me ...ummmmm..I am pretty clear on that front.. I have a long list of 'To DOs' for myself..
1. Sleep
2. Sleep
....

4. Finally some sleep..

Lesson learnt: No matter what happens in life.. The motto should be to move on..'Keep Walking'

No comments: